- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Organization collects the following data:
- How you use our site
- Given scores and comments at checkpoints
- Timestamps of when actions are done
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our organization with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Navigate in our site. Etc. switch tabs and such
- Checkpoint admin writes down an anonymous comment about your performance
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our organization collects your data so that we can:
- Find out who has the best score and reviews so we can determinate the winner of the contest
- To better understand how you use our site and what traffic is most common.
Our organization will not share your data with other companies
How do we store your data?
Our organization securely stores your data at htory.fi local database with password and limited access to only government board
Our organization will keep your log data for how long we need it. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by dropping your data from database.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Organization would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Organization for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Organization correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Organization to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Organization erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Organization restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Organization’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Organization transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Giving you notifications
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Organization uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Organization has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Ratapihantie 9, 00520 Helsinki