HTO ry is organizining Tursajaiset (Octoment in English) for the first-year students and who feels like a new student. So it's time to face Helsinki like the real Octomen does in 28th of February from 4pm to 9pm!
You'll be facing an adventure wandering in the streets of Helsinki. While finding your way through various bars and pubs, you will also familiarize yourself with the Octomen traditions. Your adventure will be filled with challenges and new awesome people. So gather your friends and co-students and form an Octomen party of 2-4 people.
!! Tursajaiset is free for everyone participating !!
- Starts: Sinebrychoff Park - Sinebrychoffinkatu, 00120 Helsinki
- Final Checkpoint: Plague Park (Ruttopuisto) - Bulevardi, 00120 Helsinki
More information about the event and registration will be at: https://htory.fi/tursajaiset/en
Good events needs always awesome afterparties. Jalmarin Jatkot is the official afterparty for this spring Tursajaiset (Octoment).
In Jalmarin Jatkot you can enjoy of the vibes of the Cartoons so you have a chance to use your imagination to tune your outfit with overalls.
200 first customers will get an awesome overalls badge! We will pronounce the winner of the Tursajaiset (Octoment) in this party also.
- Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/332770000664562/
- Price: Kide.app 2€ HTO-member, 3€ non-member | From the door 4€ + cloakroom fee
- Tickets: https://bailataan.fi/events/d07c9dba-a91a-4ea4-841b-2374147b3951?fbclid